Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
We are seeking creative and innovative interns to join our Ad Sales team for summer 2015! Our intern program shapes emerging sales talent (you!) by providing experience working with the premiere sales team in the industry on all media platforms. As an intern, you’ll learn the ins and outs of how to manage the sales process, building long-term client relationships, and gaining a thorough understanding of our company, our clients, and the industry.
* Currently a rising college junior, senior, or graduate student
* Strong GPA (3.0 or higher)
* Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
* Great problem-solving skills and leadership skills
* Proactive with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
* Competence with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
* Cover letter
* Video telling us: why are you interested in Ad Sales? Go on, sell it to us!
Click here to watch our summer internship program in action!
**Equal Opportunity Employer:**
**Dow Jones**, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets