Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
The global marketing team is responsible for helping grow the Dow Jones brand globally. We support the businesses by delivering beautiful marketing campaigns that delight customers, win prospects, and strengthen the core brand. The marketing team acts as a full-service in-house agency and will work on various projects across the product portfolio: The Wall Street Journal, Factiva, Dow Jones Newswires. Our mission is to help meet business goals by being creative, innovative and incredibly efficient.
You are a highly motivated and energetic intern who will work closely with Dow Jones marketing managers to gain hands-on experience on a variety of projects from planning WSJ/DJ hosted and third-party events to helping develop strategies for marketing campaigns, assisting on media plans and executing on social media projects. The ideal candidate is super creative, takes initiative, and has a keen interest in all things marketing–digital, social media, events, advertising.
* Well-organized and have strong project management skills
* An exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
* Able to work independently, demonstrate efficiency and problem solving skills in completing required tasks
* Able to collaborate creatively within a team
* Proficient in social media and have a good knowledge of social media trends
* Timely, professional and know how to stick to deadlines
* Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
2. Cover Letter
3. Please include a 400 word essay telling us, why you’re interested in marketing and/or what makes you stand out from the pack.
Click here to watch our summer internship program in action!
**Equal Opportunity Employer:**
**Dow Jones**, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets