Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Are you looking to learn the ins & outs of Finance within a global media company? Were looking for brilliant Finance Interns to join our teams to learn the intricacies of Finance and bring fresh eyes to current challenges. You will gain experience in the following areas: Accounting, Finance, Billing, and Treasury
· Currently a rising college junior, senior, or graduate student
· Strong GPA (3.0 or higher) ;previous relevant internship or part-time work experience is a plus
· Proactive with a can do attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
· Analytical approach to solving problems
· Competence with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
· Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
2. Cover letter
3. 400 word essay telling us: Why are you intrigued by Finance?
March 2, 2015. Candidates that are considered for the 2015 Summer Internship Program will be notified of next steps in early 2015.
Click here to watch our summer internship program in action!
**Equal Opportunity Employer:**
**Dow Jones**, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets